Careers (INTERNAL USE ONLY)
- Enough work all year round
- Plenty of overtime available
- $150 – Weekly bonus and for 52 weeks of continuous work with the company, is paid from the first week of work.
- Up to $7,800 bonus for 1 year of work!
- $2,000 – Paid in the second week of work with the company.
- * Ask for details.
- Pay weekly
- Continuing education
- Well-informed support staff
- Accessible and friendly management team, open-door policy
- An environment-oriented to senior management teams
Experienced or not, get a hiring bonus of up to $7.200.00* to join the best home efficiency company in the Northwest. Get good wages and benefits while developing skills that will keep you in high demand.
The vehicles of our fleet were acquired in 2018, practically new!
Our insulation blowing equipment was recently purchased, CT6000 machines and Heat Seals
Contact us to apply today!
$100 – Weekly bonus and for 52 weeks of continuous work with the company, is paid from the first week of work. Up to$5,200 bonus for 1 year of work!
$2,000 - Installers with at least 1 year of experience and a valid driver's license
$1,000 - In-experience installers
* Ask for details.
Additional Work Benefits
Well-informed support staff
Accessible and friendly management team, open-door policy
An environment-oriented to senior management teams
As part of the Performance team, you'll work in an accelerated environment to help isolate existing homes to make them healthier, more livable, and more energy efficient.
· Remove worn, damaged or obsolete materials from work areas
· Place insulation around obstructions and form insulating materials and protective covers as needed
· Determine the type of insulation, the amount required, and the best installation method based on location, surface shape, and other factors
· Apply adhesives to building materials
· Apply sealants or other protective covers
· Using blowers and hose fittings, distribute insulation materials evenly in small spaces within floors, ceilings, and walls
· Install insulation on equipment or structures
· Fill the blower hoppers with insulating materials
· Follow safety guidelines
Join a team that takes care of yourself. Payment is competitive with the industry. We supply everything we need; tools, work shirts, and safety equipment. We even have a new fleet of trucks.
· Overtime available
· Medical, dental and eye coverage after 60 days
· 40 hours of paid time off (PTO) after 90 days
· 401k map available